Costituzione, Constitution

I seduta

« Older   Newer »

1. Esty

User deleted

(IT)
    Dobbiamo iniziare a fare una costituzione.
    Qualche idea?
    (GB)
    We must start making a constitution.
    Any ideas?

2. Walker391

User deleted

Protected status for the English Language, maybe becoming the second language of Pinang. The language of micronationalism is English so we need to ensure all government officials at least have a decent understanding.

Special status for all GB citizens residing in Pinang and it's territories in light of their vote to leave the European Union in June 2016.

A dedicated period of campaigning of at least ten days before any election or referendum in Pinang. As well, set up an dedicated ministry for the impartial running of elections in Pinang.

3. Esty

User deleted

I was thinking about these chapters:
    1 State ordering
    2 Rights and duties
    3 Flag and official language

CITAZIONE (Walker391 @ 22/6/2018, 17:41) 
    Protected status for the English Language, maybe becoming the second language of Pinang. The language of micronationalism is English so we need to ensure all government officials at least have a decent understanding.

Special status for all GB citizens residing in Pinang and it's territories in light of their vote to leave the European Union in June 2016.

A dedicated period of campaigning of at least ten days before any election or referendum in Pinang. As well, set up an dedicated ministry for the impartial running of elections in Pinang.

You are the only citizen of English Pinang and you are not a resident of Pinang. He never asked for your home to be annexed to Pinang.

4. Esty

User deleted

Disegno di articoli del capitolo 1 della costituzione
    Art 1
    L' Arciducato di Pinang è una Monarchia Costituzionale Elettiva Unicamerale
    Art 2
    L' Arciduca sceglie ogni 5 mesi il primo ministro
    e il presidente della Corte Giudiziaria.
    Art 3
    L' Arciduca sceglie i Giudici.
    Art 4
    Ogni mese il primo ministro sceglie i ministri.
    Art 5
    Il presidente del parlamento viene eletto dal popolo ogni 2 mesi e al momento dell' inizio del suo mandato diventa senatore del parlamento.
    Art 6
    Ogni 2 mesi il presidente del parlamento sceglie gli altri senatori.
    Art 7
    I sindaci sono scelti dal primo ministro. In caso di un solo abitante automaticamente l' unico abitante diventa sindaco del suo comune.
    Art 8
    Lo stato è diviso in comuni e ogni comune è amministrato da un sindaco
    Art 9
    L' arciduca è capo dello stato mentre il primo ministro è il capo del governo
    Art 10
    Ogni 5 mesi il Primo ministro sceglie il vice-primo ministro
    Art 11
    Il sovrano è eletto dal popolo
    Art 12
    I ministeri sono:
    Il ministero dell' Interno,
    Il ministero degli affari esteri e
    Il ministro della difesa e della pubblica sicurezza

Special translation for Walker:
    Design of articles in chapter 1 of the Constitution
    Art 1 The Arciduchy of Pinang is a unicameral elective constitutional monarchy.
    Art. 2 The archduke chooses the prime minister every five months And the president of the judicial court.
    Art 3 The archduke chooses the judges.
    Art 4 Every month the prime minister chooses ministers. Art 5 The president of the parliament is elected by the people every 2 months and at the time of the beginning of his mandate he becomes a senator of the parliament .
    Art 6 Every 2 months the president of parliament chooses the other senators .
    Art 7 The mayors are chosen by the prime minister.
    In the event that only one inhabitant automatically the only inhabitant becomes mayor of his municipality.
    Art 8 The state is divided into municipalities and each municipality is administered by a mayor.
    Art 9 The archduke is the head of the state while the prime minister is the head of government.
    Art 10 Every 5 months the Prime Minister chooses the deputy prime minister.
    Art 11 The sovereign is elected by the people .

Art. 12 The ministries are: The Ministry of the Interior, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs e The Ministry of Defense and Public Security.

Edited by Esty - 14/8/2018, 11:12

5. Viceprimo ministro

User deleted

In quanto senatore approvo questo capitolo della costituzione.

6. Esty

User deleted

7. Cittadino5

User deleted

8. Esty

User deleted

Disegno degli articoli del 2 capitolo.
    Capitolo 2: Diritti.
    Art 13
    Tutti i cittadini hanno pari dignità sociale e sono eguali davanti alla legge senza qualsiasi distinzione.
    Art 14
    La libertà e la segretezza sono inviolabili.
    Art 15
    Tutti i cittadini hanno diritto di licenziarsi.
    Art 16
    Tutte le religioni e le confessioni sono uguali davanti alla legge.
    Art 17
    Tutti i cittadini hanno diritto di riunirsi pacificamente e senz' armi
    Art 18
    Tutti hanno diritto di manifestare liberamente il proprio pensiero con ogni mezzo di diffusione.
    In caso di offesa la vittima è pregata di denunciare alle autorità.
    Art 19
    Tutti i cittadini o stranieri hanno diritto di vita in caso di legittima difesa allora l' assassino è autorizzato.
    Special Tradution for Walker
    Drawing of the articles of the 2nd chapter. Chapter 2: Rights. Art 13 All citizens have equal social dignity and are equal before the law without distinction. Art 14 Freedom and secrecy are inviolable. Art. 15 All citizens have the right to lend themselves. Art. 16 All religions and confessions are equal before the law. Art. 17 All citizens have the right to meet peacefully and without arms Art 18 Everyone has the right to freely express their thoughts by any means of dissemination. In case of offense, the victim is asked to report to the authorities. Art 19 All citizens or foreigners have the right to life in case of self-defense, so the killer is authorized.

Edited by Esty - 24/11/2018, 16:01

9. Esty

User deleted

10. Viceprimo ministro

User deleted

In quanto senatore disapprovo questo capitolo della costituzione.

11. Walker391

User deleted

As a senator, I approve of this chapter within the constitution.

Although, I wish to make a few amendments in regards to homosexuality and abortion. Both should be legalized

12. Cittadino5

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Esty @ 30/6/2018, 16:14) 
    Disegno degli articoli del 2 capitolo.
    Capitolo 2: Diritti.
    Art 13
    Tutti i cittadini hanno pari dignità sociale e sono eguali davanti alla legge senza qualsiasi distinzione.
    Art 14
    La libertà e la segretezza sono inviolabili.
    Art 15
    Tutti i cittadini hanno diritto di licenziarsi.
    Art 16
    Tutte le religioni e le confessioni sono uguali davanti alla legge.
    Art 17
    Tutti i cittadini hanno diritto di riunirsi pacificamente e senz' armi
    Art 18
    Tutti hanno diritto di manifestare liberamente il proprio pensiero con ogni mezzo di diffusione.
    In caso di offesa la vittima è pregata di denunciare alle autorità.
    Art 19
    Tutti i cittadini o stranieri hanno diritto di vita in caso di legittima difesa allora l' assassino è autorizzato.
    Special Tradution for Walker
    Drawing of the articles of the 2nd chapter. Chapter 2: Rights. Art 13 All citizens have equal social dignity and are equal before the law without distinction. Art 14 Freedom and secrecy are inviolable. Art. 15 All citizens have the right to lend themselves. Art. 16 All religions and confessions are equal before the law. Art. 17 All citizens have the right to meet peacefully and without arms Art 18 Everyone has the right to freely express their thoughts by any means of dissemination. In case of offense, the victim is asked to report to the authorities. Art 19 All citizens or foreigners have the right to life in case of self-defense, so the killer is authorized.

Edited by Esty - 24/11/2018, 16:00

13. Esty

User deleted

DISEGNO DEL 3 CAPITOLO DELLA COSTITUZIONE: Principi Finali
    Art 20
    La lingua ufficiale è la lingua Italiana.
    Art 21
    Lo stato promuove lo sviluppo della Cultura e la Ricerca scientifica e tecnica.
    Tutela il paesaggio e il patrimonio storico e artistico della nazione.
    Art 22
    La bandiera dell' Arciducato è:
    Rosso, Bianco, Giallo, a tre bande orrizontali di eguali dimensioni.
    Art 23
    In caso di dimissione l' Arciduca perde il suo titolo e acquisisce il titolo di Nobile.
    Art 24
    Gli articoli della costituzione possono essere abrogati e sostituiti dal parlamento.

Special Translation for Walker
    DRAWING OF THE 3 CHAPTER OF THE CONSTITUTION: Final Principles Art. 20 The official language is the Italian language. Art 21 The state promotes the development of culture and scientific and technical research. Protects the landscape and the historical and artistic heritage of the nation. Art 22 The flag of the Arciducato is: Red, White, Yellow, three horizontal stripes of equal size. Article 23 In case of resignation the Archduke loses his title and acquires the title of Noble. Art 24 The articles of the constitution can be repealed and replaced by the parliament.

La votazione inizia ora e finirà domani alle 2,06 di notte.

The voting starts now and will end tomorrow at 2.06 am.

14. Esty

User deleted

15. Walker391

User deleted

As a senator, I disapprove this charter of the constitution

21 replies since 22/6/2018, 12:31   286 views